Our recommended and preferred products are supplied by Australia’s leading air conditioner brand Fujitsu General and Perth based Advantage Air.
Fujitsu General Air conditioners
Fujitsu General has been recognised as “Australia’s Favourite Air” by being Australia’s leading Air Conditioning brand since 2004. The brand has won a number of awards for product performance and efficiency, including:
- the Arema Energy Star Award for Australia’s most efficient single phase air-conditioner (2010) and,
- the CoolWorld Most Efficient Air Conditioning Unit (2008).
Further, the Fujitsu Designer range has received two international design awards:
- the ‘if Product Design Award 2012’ recognising innovative product design, and
- the “Good Design Award 2011”, identifying design that enriches everyday life.
Fujitsu is a Japanese brand that focuses solely on developing the best air conditioning solutions to suit domestic and commercial environments.
The Brand continues to expand in the air conditioner market by strengthening and developing core technology such as energy saving efficiency and compliance with refrigerant regulations as well as the development of high performance products and standardisation of design in Japan. The Company also promotes the localisation of product design and development of competitive products.
To learn more about Fujitsu products: Link to Fujitsu website …
Advantage Air AUST Pty Ltd
Advantage Air is a Perth based company that has been designing, manufacturing and distributing innovative ducted systems that handle Australia’s extreme climate since 1990.
To allow for changes in the temperature of different rooms, most ducted air-conditioning systems have 4-5 zones, with multiple rooms in one zone. Advantage Air have developed a special damper that sits in the ducting and allows up to 10 zones to be separately controlled. To make life really easy the controller for the zones is a touch screen using the latest technology and the system is called MyAir Series 4.
MyAir Series 4 is an electronic system to monitor room temperatures and allows you to be in charge of the temperature in different rooms and zones in your ducted area. You control how much air goes where with the options of:
- Manually adjusting between 5-100%, in 5% increments the amount of air flow going to any particular room
- Motion sensors – reduce energy usage by 20% in empty rooms
- Independent temperature control, manually send more air to hotter rooms, or upgrade to independent temperature control
This system looks out for your comfort and energy use all the way.
To learn more about Advantage Air products; link to Advantage Air website